Registering with us is free and easy. You can register here.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password you will simply need to answer the security question you provided when registering and we will e-mail you your password. You can retrieve your password here.
Tips for strong passwords
Keys to password strength: length and complexity
An ideal password is long and has letters, punctuation, symbols, and numbers.
- Whenever possible, use at least 10 characters
- The greater the variety of characters in your password, the better
- Use non-alpha-numeric characters (e.g. punctuation marks) not just the letters and numbers
Protect your passwords from prying eyes
The easiest way to "remember" passwords is to write them down. It is okay to write passwords down, but keep them secure.
Common password pitfalls to avoid
Cyber criminals use sophisticated tools that can rapidly decipher passwords.
Avoid creating passwords using:
- Dictionary words in any language
- Words spelled backwards, common misspellings, and abbreviations
- Sequences or repeated characters. Examples: 12345678, 222222, abcdefg, or adjacent letters on your keyboard (qwerty)
- Personal information. Your name, birthday, driver's license, passport number, or similar information
Phone: +44(0)1223 894200
Your Healthy Living
Unit G2 Blois Meadow Business Centre