Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Your Healthy Living’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Your Healthy Living” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose place of business is Unit G2, Blois Meadow Business Centre, Steeple Bumpstead, Essex, CB9 7BN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Your Healthy Living’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Only Your Healthy Living can read the cookies that we have set.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website.
- We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on the Your Healthy Living website.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our site.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or to turn off all cookies.
- You can set these preferences on your browser settings. However, each browser is different so check your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that improve your experience and some of our services will not function properly.